View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Husker Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I'm not sure Harbaugh is going to pass up the Michigan job. I think Mullen is the top candidate for the Florida job, though Petrino's name is being tossed around, as well. The rumor about Pelini is that he's not happy going to the Big Ten and is looking for an out. Malzahn's name is being thrown out too much for my nerves at this point. I'm really surprised not to hear Chizik's name attached to the Florida job considering his connection (as a former Gator).
I haven't heard that "rumor" about Pelini anywhere except in your post. On the contrary, Pelini is very excited to be going to the Big Ten, where Nebraska will be playing the teams he grew up following - including his alma mater. He has lots of family and friends in Ohio and around Big Ten country. Oh - and has put out an official denial of interest in, or plans to interview for; the Miami position.

Malzahn has officially been offered the Vandy job, although there are no reports yet regarding him accepting.
NCAA record 311 consecutive sellouts, dating to 1962.
In an NCAA record 348 consecutive AP polls, including 96 consecutive Top 10 weeks.
Appeared in NCAA record 35 consecutive bowl games.
NCAA record 3 (Undefeated) National Championships in 4 seasons.