View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Proprietor

Already booked my flight and hotel. Unfortunately, my ticket connection (my father's friend) fell through and they decided to go (or make a lot of money off the tickets). We are only getting two tickets to the BCSNCG game, despite the fact that we now have 16 season tickets in our group (TUF-10 and TUF-6). Since the plan was to have dad use our two tickets for him and my stepmom and Brandee and I to use the other two tickets, that was all gravy... booked everything non-refundable without a concern.

Oh well. We'll get there one way or the other. I looked on eBay tonight and saw that upper deck tickets are running $700-plus at this point. I'm going to give it a few days and see if any of my connections pan out or if the aftermarket tickets lighten up (especially after the 17,000 AU tickets hit the market). If not, I will spend a bit extra and get lower level seats for around $900 each (if I'm paying that kind of money for tickets, might as well not be in the upper deck, right).

I seriously thought my dad might back down and give me his tickets, but... LOL!

The views expressed by me on Port3101.org are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.