View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Husker Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
The "only 5-star" listing is because Rivals has not done any star-ratings at this point and Scout's are only a preliminary early watch list, basically (for example, Jeff Driskel is still listed as a 3-star).

Regarding Westerman:

So no, definitely not kool-aid. If anything, I'd imagine we're atop Westerman and his family's list.
Well, in my experience the interviews about a visit, or an offer from a team - are almost always complimentary and talking about how good the school is and how impressed they are. We've had some visits already from 2-3 top players where I can quote interviews like that too. But I'm not going to, its WAY too early. I think when a player lists EQUAL interest in 16 schools, its still kool-aid drinking to start thinking you've got him. Now, if he drops the interest in all 15 of those other schools to "low" and raises Auburn from "medium" to "high" come back and talk to me.
NCAA record 311 consecutive sellouts, dating to 1962.
In an NCAA record 348 consecutive AP polls, including 96 consecutive Top 10 weeks.
Appeared in NCAA record 35 consecutive bowl games.
NCAA record 3 (Undefeated) National Championships in 4 seasons.